Thursday, October 15, 2009

I've been feeling lazy about blogging this past week. I know my mind has been in somewhat of a funk lately and the lack of sleep hasn't been helping. I feel like there is so much going on in the next few months and my mind is going two hundred miles a minute. I'm so very excited for the wedding tomorrow. Jason and I never get a chance to dress up and be cute together so it'll be a fun experience plus I'm excited to see some people I haven't seen in a long time. Weddings are always a blessed occasion and I could use some down time to just enjoy a special day. In the coming months I'm going up to Flag for Homecoming weekend which I am SO excited about! Me and Jason have only been up there together once and after coming home it was such a hard time in our lives, once again it'll be really nice to get away. I'm planning an anniversary party for my parents, going to Tucson for work and Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Whew!! Where has this year gone?? Christmas is my favorite time of year and although its always super busy I love all the family togetherness I get to spend with the people that mean the most to me. Its especially important because this is the time of year that my cousin first went into the hospital two years ago and we spent most of those holidays in and out of his room. It reminds me each and every day especially now just how lucky we all are and how important family is. I'm so grateful that Jason will be joining our family for all of the festivities this year and I'll get to spend lots of time with his family too!!

Well just looked at the clock and its off to work I go! One more night and then some down time. Looking forward!! Hope everyone has a fantastic Thursday night!!

1 Comments:

Blogger snoble24 said...

well yeah christmas is for being around family. i cant wait for it cuse my sisters and i will all be together with my parents itll be nice

October 16, 2009 at 11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home